We've been vaccinated!

Adam Wyatt and I have been anyway.
Now for keeping our lil' Emme girl healthy!
Wyatt will have to get another dose in another month :(
I seriously didn't even feel it! I guess having a baby, getting blood drawn etc. takes the hurt out!
_________________________________________________
+
+
=

Adam Wyatt and I have been anyway.
Now for keeping our lil' Emme girl healthy!
Wyatt will have to get another dose in another month :(
I seriously didn't even feel it! I guess having a baby, getting blood drawn etc. takes the hurt out!
_________________________________________________
+
+
=A Great Friday night for Adam and I!
Amy, Steve, Amanda & Josh all attended!
The kids enjoyed their time with the grandparentals.
_________________________________________________
Amy, Steve, Amanda & Josh all attended!
The kids enjoyed their time with the grandparentals.
_________________________________________________

I am getting soooo excited for Halloween!
We got Emmersyn's costume this weekend.
She's going to be a bee!!
Cutest costume EVER!
We're not celebrating Halloween this year, we're celebrating Haleyween!
Haley and Amy love Halloween so they are having her bday party that day!
Still undecided what I am going to be!
Adam is going to be a zombie of sorts.
Wyatt is still undecided - Elmo or Batman?!?!
________________________________________________
I am not a fair weather friend...
However,

Last night was a massacre!!!!
Come on Bears, what the heck was that???
My husband was a hot mess people!
____________________________________________
And last, we had my mom take some pictures of us with my camera...
I love to take pictures but I never can get any done professionally of us because it's SO expensive.
She did a great job -
it was a last minute kinda thing and I didn't have outfits really planned out.
PLUS, I decided we'd do them at the park so it was close, however, Wyatt had other ideas in mind being there, duh!
{I was going to put some on here but all of them didn't upload online correctly}
You'll have to wait :)
_______________________________________________
Here are a couple of Emme that did upload of her eating cereal for the first time!
Yummy Yummy!
Hope you all had a good weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment