Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Hello World!

Yesterday I was absolutely good for nothing in this world!

I had the worst migraine, possibly ever about 10am.

Usually when I get them I get all weird, my vision distorts and I can't talk at first - I have troubles getting words out, kinda really creepy for those around me who think I'm having a stroke or something.

Thankfully yesterday wasn't like that, but the pain was horrible. I took Tylenol in the am at work, that didn't even touch it. When I got home I took Excedrin Migraine and that didn't not even take the edge off. I knew it was one of those that you just have to sleep off. The trouble was getting 45 min. home. I didn't know if I was going to make it but I knew I had to, to get home to the kids!

My poor children, they are the best little kids EVER! I did the bare necessities but that was about as far as I could take it, changing diapers and feeding. They were so good for me.

Wyatt kept coming up and saying 'ouchy mommy', and kissed my head to make it better!

Thankfully my mom & sister came over for almost an hour to entertain, and Adam came home shortly after and made dinner.

The kids and I were in bed by 8:30. Adam came in about 11ish and it was finally getting better!

I was having some funky dreams though, don't know what they put in the Excedrin?!

What was frustrating for me was I had cleaned so good on Sunday so I could come home and play with the kids and do light housework Monday. Well, that was shot to crap!

I am pretty neurotic about not leaving the house or going to bed with it trashed...
Last night was different...
Clothes, shoes, pillows, toys, a wet diaper and an empty bottle were some of the remnants of the living room floor, not to mention the kitchen counter tops!
That's how bad it was, and those of you who know me best can attest how I HATE a messy house {especially my hubby}!

My Monday is over, (thank goodness), and it was a blur to say the least.

I woke up this morning feeling 100% and even cleaned a little before leaving for work! I guess having days like that make you appreciate your good days even more!!! Can't wait to get home and play with my babies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment