Friday, October 23, 2009

I Need to Stop!

I need to stop...
NOW

I am on a 'my kids need a puppy streak'

I keep thinking ?Christmas? or definitely by next summer, would be a good time.

Two breeds I would love:

Basset hound
baby basset Pictures, Images and Photos
-or-
Dachshund
daschund Pictures, Images and Photos


I definitely want a smaller dog and I have had great experiences with these two breeds.

I have been looking online at rescues, petfinder, searching!

We are definitely going with a puppy though so the kids can pull it's poor ears and tug on it's tail, that way the dog is used to it with them both being of that age to do so!

Maybe playing around with it a little today got it out of my system for a while!
because
I Need To Stop This - NOW!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment