My Grandparents are of course Wyatt and Emmersyn's Great Grandparents!
They recently saved my behind from missing out on two days of work.
My summer sitter aka my sista was busy and I was unable to get ahold of my old sitter and my m.i.l. was out of town.
That left me with a little panic situation.
No need for fear, in walk my Grandma and Grandpa so eager to spend time with my little sillies!
I was so nervous I am not going to lie, not that my grandparents don't have TONS of experience.
It wasn't that, it's just that I hold them on a pedestal, and have SO much respect for them that I was afraid my children would be mean to them and be really ornery.
They weren't in the end and they got some GREAT boding time with them.
They had such a fun time!
Great is the biggest understatement when it comes to these amazing people!
Love you both and THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment