Thursday, November 12, 2009

Workout FAIL

Well, we had the kids all bundled, diaper bag packed, and work out gear donned...

Going to walk out the door and Wyatt puked, everywhere, all over me, all over himself, and the kitchen, twice.

SO needless to say we weren't going anywhere.

Poor little man has been running a fever all day, mildly.
I am deathly afraid of his sister catching this but we're hand sanitizing, Lysol-ing etc.

Adam and Emmersyn went as planned to Lil' Rod's music program at school..
Wy-Guy and I are having a very quite evening at home, it's quite nice.

I hate when he's sick but I sure won't turn down all the cuddles...
...not to mention that fact that he can be quite -- independent, so,
it's nice to feel needed!

But he has been quitely and contently playing with his train set for a little bit now and he's already on the mend I can tell.

Working out can wait, my waistline is suffering but eh, going to enjoy these last dayz of laziness!

And I am going to get off here and enjoy this one on one time as I'm hoping Adam and Emmersyn are enjoying theirs (first Daddy/Daughter outing!!)

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment