Thursday, November 12, 2009

Fav's.

Thanks to Laura I am going to have something to entertain me for a while...
A few of my favorite things...
The rules? Answer all questions with a Google image:

Favorite TV Show (s):
days of our lives Pictures, Images and PhotosRescue Me Pictures, Images and Photos
The Oprah Winfrey Show Pictures, Images and Photos
Occupation:
mom of 2 Pictures, Images and Photos
(Manager.Of.Messes.) --The best job of them all!--
Dream Job:photographer Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotographer
Currently:
Office Manager/Bookkeeper

Favorite Childhood Toy:
MY LITTLE PONIES. Pictures, Images and Photos

Favorite Food:
... Pictures, Images and Photos
taco Pictures, Images and Photos
First Car:
90 Dodge Spirit
front Pictures, Images and Photos
Blue, everyone of them had paint pealing too.

Celebrity Crush:
I don't really have a 'celebrity crush' but I am a big fan of Johnny Depp
johnny depp Pictures, Images and Photos

Home Town:
Dwight, IL
Belle in front of Ambler Becker Texaco Station Dwight IL Pictures, Images and Photos
On Route 66

Favorite Drink:
Whatever the picture went away...I love me some DIET PEPSI

1 comment:

  1. Okay, the paint job on the Spirit might have been as bad as that photo (or worse), HOWEVER, the brick home it sat outside of was WAY different!

    ReplyDelete