I am NOT slightly freaking out because my bridesmaid dress is in for Christin's wedding. I would never order it a size smaller than I was 3 weeks after I had Emmersyn anticipating loosing SO much weight post baby...I have not totally neglecting excersising all but a few days since then, I had a strict plan.
Speaking of Christin 1) I am so NOT jealous of her for having mid-seventies weather in KY right now. And 2) I would NEVER tell her what one of her wedding presents were, and accidentally what her bday present was {why would you do that?}, as she would never tell me what the bridesmaids gifts are {I'd never let her tell}! -((BFF's really can't keep secrets can they!))-
I did NOT do all the laundry yesterday, including the clean socks that didn't have matches so that I didn't have to go looking for them, no that would just be lazy and make more work later.
I have NOT stayed up too late the last few days really late trying to finish 'The Time Traveler's Wife' because a) it's not that great and I want to get it over with b) I just really want to see the movie & c) I want to start the 3rd Twilight book! Nope!
I have NOT been neglecting to take my vitamins the last couple of months, only to redeem myself by eating my son's gummy bear vitamins, that's silly!
And finally I have NOT been letting my little boy walk around with a baby doll, MUCH to his father's dismay, telling him it's okay and it will teach him to be a good daddy someday.
What have you NOT been up to this week?
No comments:
Post a Comment