Well, we had a GREAT weekend!
We started out at Debi's for Josh's Birthday..ate some awesome food and played cards.
I tell ya, I don't think any of us had laughed so hard in a lonnnng time!
{although I didn't win one hand of poker - boo}
We thought we were all laughed out, but we still headed over to the Funny Bone to watch this guy:
There was probably all of 25 people there including us which kinda made it even more fun!
Saturday we were pretty busy, we went to my mom's where we all pitched in and made a big ol' country breakfast! She'd kept the kids Friday night since we wouldn't be getting home until midnight-ish.
We went home and got ready to go to Bloomington.
We did a shopping spree at Kohl's. Em had very few warm clothes and I had a merchandise credit so we got her some outfits, Wyatt a winter hat, and Adam & I jeans as we so desperately needed! I insisted on Adam trying on his jeans there because he's SOOO picky with them and he swore up & down that he did...WELL...he's a liar! We stop by his mom's and he went to change, and he didn't like them! Men are soooo annoying seriously! So we argued about going back to exchange them, 'no I'll do it some other day', RIGHT, Mr. Procrastinator, they are going to sit in our closet until I donate them in a year! Huge fiasco, finally we agreed that we'd go back while Debi had a lil' one on one with the kiddo's. Then I drug him through the store as punishment as I shopped the clearance rack for Christmas presents for the kids (clothes for next summer). I've been trying to get everyone a lil' something each week that way it's not a huge expense a week before Xmas! I'm doing pretty good so far!
Adam's Christmas Present this week: NOTHING, he was a pain in the derrière! Ha!
Anyway, Sunday we didn't do much, went to the parentals for lunch, my dad made Country Fried Steak, felt like I was eatin' in the south! It was wonderful!
Clean house, get things ready for the week - do it all over again, right!
Bears=Bye week=Boring :(
Felt like a long weekend, didn't go by to fast, gotta LOVE those!

No comments:
Post a Comment