Saturday, May 19, 2012
Mommas day 2012
Im lucky enough to know Many wonderful mamas. First and foremost my ma and my mother-in-law. Then there are our Grandmothers, two we are still lucky to have and a couple that watch over us, many many aunts, sisters in laws, and friends. Oh and let's not forget my fav expectant prego Christin. I've taken a piece (or many pieces) from each of you to make me the mama I am today. I still have so much more I want to do and be for my kids, but I thank you all! I never feel like mothers day should be for me because I always feel like I should be thanking my kids and being thankful for what they do for me, for the personi want to be for them! Love the quote below - they've taught me more life lessons in 4 years than I'll ever learn on my own! Love all you mamas and love you Wyatt & Emmersyn!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment