Saturday, February 4, 2012

Hands

Daddy's hands are rough and strong. They work hard 12 hours a day for his family, play a mean guitar, tickle and play with his kiddos, throw together a wicked good dinner, and take your hand for a dance.

Mamas hands type all day at work, but get their best use at home. They do lots of dishes. They are the best for wiping tears, mending boo boos, and loving on her babies.

My babies hands are little and sweet. They may have dirt under their nails(Wyatt) or don't stand a chance at a good nail polish coat(emme)! I love watching my children - through their hands they are learning and feeling their world!

I am a huge hand holder. When I'm scared, sad, or happy, and excited! I think we can feel so much love through our hands! Gathering hands whether to pray or in those small moments before you fall asleep, it gives me a sense of completeness!

No comments:

Post a Comment