12
12 am hours/12 pm hours
12 months in a year.
On this day - 12 years ago - I met you.
I have been lucky enough to know you for 4,384 days and to love you every am/pm, month, and year since.
Little did we know on January 23, 2000 that our lives were forever changed.
I thought I loved you then-the goofy boy who saved me from myself in a dark time, in a new life, you were my light and my future!
A few months later, I remember saying I love you-it took me about an hour to get it out. I really thought I loved you then.
We grew up side by side and you made me your wife. The funnest day of my life-we were living our dreams. I knew I loved you then.
The birth of our children was easily the most life changing, wonderful days of our lives. I loved you as my husband more than ever before, but then I suddenly had a new love for you, as a father.
When I was younger I thought I knew all about love - it came so easy. As the years have passed I've realized I still have a lot to learn! I never want to stop learning how to love you better. Love is hard work - but it's worth every good time as much as it is every trial.
I love you now on this 4,384th day of knowing you more than I ever have.
“Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you I had no control over.”





Look how you've changed - and yet your love for each other has only grown stronger...so proud of you two!
ReplyDelete