There were many moments this trip I was sure we wouldn't make it out alive.
These photos were from a storm we had mid week.

A group of us went to Princeton to shop and antique.
Ironically we took cover in a store called 'Twister' during one of the tornado warnings. They luckily had a basement if need be, but in the end nothing transpired - THANK GOODNESS!
The rest of the family was taking cover in the tavern on the resort.
Meanwhile, I spent the passing time in no short of a full blown anxiety attack.
These photos were from a storm we had mid week.
A group of us went to Princeton to shop and antique.
Ironically we took cover in a store called 'Twister' during one of the tornado warnings. They luckily had a basement if need be, but in the end nothing transpired - THANK GOODNESS!
The rest of the family was taking cover in the tavern on the resort.
Meanwhile, I spent the passing time in no short of a full blown anxiety attack.
Our group had been through a water spout tornado during vacation years ago in Chetek, WI.
I am terrified of storms/bad weather - espeically where I'm not in familiar territory.
During the first night bonfire I asked everyone if they knew where we'd go if there was a tornado.
I got laughed at.
Then...look what happened!!!!!!
We were all okay, nothing serious happened but going forward, I will be asking the resort owners ahead of time!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment