Friday, April 1, 2011

All Boy



What a difference a year makes! Last year Wyatt would run screaming if you tried to get him to touch a toad. This year, he's obsessing with finding toads in our yard, especially after his first experience this year.



He found a toad and held it, picked it up by it's back legs, swang the toad in the swing, pushed the toad down the slide.


Luckily we have many frogs in our yard most summers, I have a feeling one will be making it's way into my home at some point! I am not squimish about toads at all, I actually quite love them and had some as a kid too! I love to feed them lightning bugs and watch their bellies light up - true story, you should try it!



My sweet lil' baby has become a boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment