Our first attempt this year to meet Santa Claus left lots to be desired.
I need to scan the photo...we went to the mall, waited in line nearly an hour, finally made it up, got suckered into a $20 photo that I was adamant I WOULD NOT BUY, tryed to pry Emmersyn from her fathers arms to set her in Santas lap, and get Wyatt who was zoned out to talk to Santa.
The result: a photo of Adam sitting next to Santa, the only one smiling, Emmersyn with fear in her eyes sitting on Daddy's lap, and Wyatt spacing out majorly.
I chucked profusely as the lady tried to call my childrens attention, I told her forget it, that's way too funny, it's never gonna happen anyways.
Our second attempt was wayyyy better. We had breakfast with Santa in the next little town over. It was in a relaxed setting and this Santa was so great, he really worked with Emmersyn, chased her a round abit and gave her high fives. He picked her up resulting in a freak out sesh, but a photo nonetheless, which made me happy! Wyatt was able to spend a lot of time with the big guy talking. He even came around to the tables!
It was even more special because both Grandpas were there, as well as cousin Maddie, Uncle Josh, and Amanda.

No comments:
Post a Comment