Sunday, January 30, 2011

4 Years!

Four years, yes babe, 4 (he was convinced it was 3). To celebrate, a date day complete with movie and bowling planned. Actual, out to eat for lunch @ Logans and errand/shopping, and chips and a drink at Chili's before getting take out. And we had the greatest time! Everyday life consists of fighting children through meals, in and out of car seats, coats and hats off and on...popping in and out of a store and out to eat in peace are a thing of the past at this stage in our lives. And honestly it doesn't bother us one iota. However, it does help us to appreciate, like reeeeally apprecite these days. We didn't do the gift thing, with Xmas newly over we didn't feel the need. Our moms both gave us gifts though, lol I told them they were funny, we didn't even get eachother anything and here they were wirh gifts!! Adam did end up with a new wedding band, after 'I' 'threw it away or something'. Nothing like the original but he still likes it. Okay on a side note, mens plain wedding bands, no frills, no stones, no designs, range from $48-$6000 + ... can you say highway robbery? After the first couple stores were boasting prices of $1000 I nearly abandoned ship and made him get a tattoo,...at least he'd never loose it again! We luckily found a nice one at a middle of the road kinda price. We went to a bunch of specialty shops, like Great Harvest and Bread Co. and Fresh Market..places that we'd probably never go with kids. Adam said we went more places in that day than we had all year, and that's a true story! Oh ya, and I did it with my handsome hubby by my side. For some reason we reserve little time for this stuff, so I can't wait for next year to do it again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment