(Are they not looking SO old in this photo?!)
I've been super busy and not blogging...again...
We've had a great time the last few weeks leading up to Christmas.
Playing in snow (we've got TONS this year), shopping, drinking hot chocolate, and hunkering down watching Christmas movies and Christmas books under a blanket!
Christmas Eve was spent with my family, dinner and presents.
Christmas day was madness like always but we took our morning slow and gave the kids a Christmas morning they deserved. We headed up north after to spend the afternoon with my wonderful generous family. And lastly finished the night off with Adam's side!
Unfortunately when we got home I was helping Adam unload the truck by taking presents at the door and I got super nauscous. No sooner than 10 minutes later I was throwing up. 5x later and a day and a half of feeling awful, I am back to normal tonight than goodness. That was the sickest I've been since I've had kids, luckily Adam was home!
Hope you had a great Christmas. We sure did. We've had everything to be thankful for. We've been blessed this whole year, we're in a much different place this year than we were last, that's for sure. It seems like though every Christmas I've ever had is better than the last, it's such a magical time no matter what our circumstances are.
We went to the festival of lights and sonic tonight, the perfect way to end this long weekend.
No it's two days of work, then I am taking our Anniversary off. And finally the new year. I can't wait to see what this year has in store.

No comments:
Post a Comment