As a part of our family's ongoing 'bucket list', my dad came up with the idea of a 'Candy Bar Challenge'!
It's simple really...there are a TON of candy bars out there.
If you're like us, you usually pick out a select few when choosing which one to buy.
Dad asked us 'when was the last time you had an Oh Henry bar?'. My answer...never!
So join us as we try a new bar every week.
It's just for fun, and who doesn't look forward to chocolate?? If you're dieting, share it with a friend. I, for one, will be eating it in it's entirety, to be able to give it the proper rating of course!
Just for good measure, we are rating them, 1-3
1: Yum, I'd definitely buy it again
2: I would eat it if it was there, but I'd probably not buy it.
3: Dislike it. Won't eat it again.
This is one challenge I can excel at!
(We are already a couple of weeks in but jump in whenever, or make up for lost time!)
We start our new bar week on Monday!
(obvioulsy we're real excited about and have gone into great detail, okay.)
=)
Week 1: 100 Grand Bar...

No comments:
Post a Comment