Being a mother is what I have always wanted to be.
God has blessed me with two beautiful children whom I love beyond words and two beautiful women who have helped shape who I am as a mother.
Those who call me 'Mommy':
My handsome son.
My adorable daughter!
I love my kids with all my heart. The bond between a mother and her children is unbelievable! The words literally fail me when I try to explain my love for these two little beings! A child always loves their mother unconditionally. However, I have a greater respect for that love now that I have kids of my own.
The Mama's:
My mother is such a marvelous woman. Not only is she a wonderful example as a mother, she is as a person too. She is the least dramatic person I've ever met always handling situations with grace. She's a very classy lady. You're my best friend who is always there at a moments notice. She has always been an awesome mom but seeing her turn into the Grandma that she has is amazing. Thank you for being such a great Mother, Grandmother, and Mother-In-Law!
And my Mother-In-Law...
One of the most generous women I have ever met. I have learned a lot about motherhood and life from this lovely lady as well. She's mothered 4 children and is so close to them all. She has 6 Grandchildren (with one on the way) that are the light of her life. She has raised a tight-knit family and always loved me as one of her own. I genuinely feel so lucky to have her as a Mother-In-Law. She's a wonderful friend and just like a Mom to me. Thank you for being a wonderful Mother, Nana, and Mother-In-Law!!
I know lots of great Mom's, and Happy Mother's Day to you all too!!


No comments:
Post a Comment