Wednesday, April 7, 2010

We've come full circle!!

Well, it's official, here comes some more change, for the greater good!

:)

I can't believe that I haven't posted this yet, a lil' ADD shining through!

Anyway, on with the news...

ADAM GOT CALLED BACK TO BRIDGESTONE STARTING THE 19TH!!!!!!!!

I have an extremely 'emotional, nostalgic' post that will come later but as for now we are celebrating and so happy!

We don't know the details yet, as far as what kinda shift work we're talking about or anything, but quite frankly, we don't care much, we'll take anything. He will be in a different department to start but when there are openings those guys will have first choice.

We're thankful, especially since it was 2 weeks until we were going to loose insurance and we were becoming broker.by.the.day!

But, we made it, and weathered that storm, thanks to our parents, family, and friends, and most importantly GOD...and I know Grandma Lucille was watching over us too!

Here's to hoping the rest of the guys get called back that were in the same boat as Adam.

It's going to be yet another change and a huge adjustment for the kids but, it's time, we've gone almost a year now and come fullllll circle!!!

2 comments:

  1. YAY!! I'm so glad for you guys!! I sure hope Tony isn't too far behind :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laura, I was heartbroken for you guys that he wasn't called back too, it was such a tease! It made it a little bittersweet because there are still so many people still struggling through it. But it sounds very optimistic! You know we're hoping for Tony to go back asap too!

    ReplyDelete