Warning (it's a longin')!
Today we decided to take the kids to the Shedd Aquarium! We snagged Christin for the day and she rode along with, she's a lover of animals (plus she knows all sorts of cool info bout them!) It was free day, kind of, and we love free! We were second guessing our decision, just a little bit when we got there, it was SO busy but we paid the discounted rate and got to go through everything. Really it cleared out pretty quick. It was so much fun, Wyatt of course was really into everything, especially the belugas, penguins, sharks, and dolphins. Emmersyn was so much fun too because she really loved to watch the fish swimming and was very alert! The kids were soooo good, not a whine, cry, or fuss ALL DAY! Even in the car ride! Traffic wasn't bad at all either! I was still a nervous wreck, I hate driving in the city!
On an entirely different note ~
I've been working with my camera, trying to learn the settings better for close ups lately, here are some of my favorites (::with my favorite subjects::)
This is Wyatt's 'cross' face!
Emmersyn is still wrinkly sometimes!
Wish I had big beautiful eyes like that!
My lil' people are FINALLY sleeping in their rooms these last few days (for the first time in the lives, literally) and this is how Wyatt chose to sleep (on his own accord!) the other day for nap. Don't worry, after I took the picture I moved him to his bed!
We got to go on a bowling trip for Valentine's Day courtesy of Adam's mom!! It was so fun, we'd decided we wanted to take Wyatt bowling and finally got a chance! The adults had a friendly match up as well, the second game I WON. Which is completely CRAZY, if you knew anything about me you know I am horrible at bowling! I was on a league with the biggest handicap ever! I got a 158! Still stoked about that, I just might have to take it up as a hobby! No joking, I really wanted to buy that ball, I think it was lucky! Haha!
Great form Rodney!
Ok, Happy Be-lated Valentine's Day from the Browntown
Notice our red and pink attire!
We had dinner at the parentals, they had a crab boil and it was so noteworthy I took a picture!
We didn't do anything 'romantic' this year, our Valentines were the kiddos so we took them out and got each of them a toy, did the bowling thing and Sunday had dinner. So we got to see all the people we love!









You're looking into the faces of two happy people!!!
We've both past the 10lbs. weight loss mark!
We still have a long way to go but that's a big accomplishment we were looking forward to!
Things are still going great with working out and eating less!
We've been doing all things in moderation so we aren't feeling too deprived!
We've also learned that most places have different low-cal options which is great, (even Taco Bell!!)!
I felt so happy when I actually liked a picture that had me in it the other day, I used to always love to be in pictures but the last year or so I've avoided being in them!!!
Anywho - could I make this any longer??
I am sick of listening to myself!!
You're looking into the faces of two happy people!!!
We've both past the 10lbs. weight loss mark!
We still have a long way to go but that's a big accomplishment we were looking forward to!
Things are still going great with working out and eating less!
We've been doing all things in moderation so we aren't feeling too deprived!
We've also learned that most places have different low-cal options which is great, (even Taco Bell!!)!
I felt so happy when I actually liked a picture that had me in it the other day, I used to always love to be in pictures but the last year or so I've avoided being in them!!!
Anywho - could I make this any longer??
I am sick of listening to myself!!
Awww looks like you guys have had a blast lately! We miss you! The kids are growing so fast!!
ReplyDelete