Saturday, January 30, 2010

I Knew The Bride!

I Knew The Bride When She Used to Rock and Roll!

I took a few pictures before the ceremony, not as many as I'd have liked, it was a little pressed for time, as to be expected!

My bestest friend in the WHOLE world got married last weekend!

Mimosas!

Louis was dressed in his Sunday best for the occasion!

Getting her hair did!!

Her gorgeous wedding gown!

It was a beautiful day for a beautiful person, inside and out!



The Bride and her sister!

Wedding party on the party bus, going to the chapel!

Pat, her dad, putting a penny in her shoe for good luck!

Last family picture with Christin before she was given a new name!

Bride and her Matron of Honor!

Maid of Honor, Bride, Matron of Honor

Hubs and I on the partay bus after the ceremony!

A lil' bar hopping before the ceremony!


The ride, this thing was sweet!

Gram and the Ringbearer, unfortunately I didn't get many pics of the fam, thank goodness the photographer did!

We had to skip out a lil early, both kids, Adam and I were sickly but it was all in all a fantastic day.
I am so happy for Christin and Adam, it was an honor to be apart of their wedding and special day, they are a super awesome couple and we're very lucky to have them as our best friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment