Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My Green Thumb

I am on a resucue mission...

...To save a plant!

I think I've posted before (maybe) about my Lucky Bamboo plant that my dad gave me the day I found out I was preggers with Emmers. Well, it's just flourished. He bought one the same day, they were the same height etc, and, well...it.has.not. (to say the least)

Exhibit A: A healthy Bamboo Plant (Mine)
I love it, talk to it, dust it, water it.

Exhibit B: (Theirs) Well, lets just say, the camera was good to this plant, it's pretty...bad.

NOW, there is a big debate on who's fault this is, Mom's or Dad's.
Dad is a big plant guy, had many before he and mom got married, when supposedly she killed them dead.
He swears she is sabotaging it, she swears she doesn't touch them, SO, I am not sure what the deal is, but I am picking up the broken pieces, literally of this plant and going to save the day, I'm convinced.

See that yellowish part at the bottom? Ya, it's twisty tied to a wooden skewer because it's so dead it will not stand on it's own.

I'll keep you posted on this travesty, and Don't Worry, I won't let it go back home until I get to the bottom of this!

1 comment: