I am so thankful for a great boss. I am staying put today! My boss called and warned me not to go into town because everything was freezing over. Luckily I have the work laptop here with me so I can get some work done. Unfortunately for Adam, he was off to school early this morning in the nasty weather.
So what this means is watching Thomas 57 times, in a row.
Yes, Wyatt has become obsessed with Thomas the train.

Obsessed.
He watched it 5 times Sunday, 3 Monday and Tuesday.
We need a new Thomas movie!
I've had a Toby the tram engine song in my head, for 3 days now.
If that is not enough to drive you crazy, I don't know what is?
I've absolutely adored my time at home this week though!
Who wouldn't with these two cuties?

So what this means is watching Thomas 57 times, in a row.
Yes, Wyatt has become obsessed with Thomas the train.

Obsessed.
He watched it 5 times Sunday, 3 Monday and Tuesday.
We need a new Thomas movie!
I've had a Toby the tram engine song in my head, for 3 days now.
If that is not enough to drive you crazy, I don't know what is?
I've absolutely adored my time at home this week though!

Thats so nice of your boss.
ReplyDeleteMy son is the same with his Baby Einstein. He would watch it over and over.