Monday, November 23, 2009

Weekend Wrap Up!

Well, I guess I didn't really tell you about our weekend!

Friday we got to play some change poker at Adam's sisters house with the fam, in which I won a few great hands at the beginning, while Adam continuously lost! We did add a little to the TV fund though!! Wyatt had a great time playing with Ella, they literally threw legos from one side of the living room to the next, it looked like raining legos, no lie!

Saturday I was pleasantly surprised by a girls day with my mom, sister, and her friend 'Erma'/Emma. We went to see NEW MOON!

We all LOVED it and I was so excited to see it, I didn't figure I'd get to go so soon!
Wyatt and Emmersyn got to spend the day with Daddy running errands in Bloomington and hanging out at Aunt Amy's again!
Saturday night we decorated our TREE!!

Pictures really cannot do justice, it's beautiful if I do say so myself! I actually bought and added some more silver and blue to it Sunday!
Wyatt LOVED decorating, he so miticulously placed each and every ornament, he was as quiet as a church mouse the entire time, while enjoying it so much! We had the Christmas music going and Amanda, my cousin Johnny's fiance helped us decorate and stayed the night!


Sunday we decided to have a family day, we went to MeatHeads for lunch just the 4 of us! We stopped by Adam's mom's for a couple hours to try helping with his sisters car, Adam helped with the problem and we were on our way to Walmart for a little shopping before heading home! Then we had planned for dinner at my parentals, steak, YUM! Watched the pitiful Bears game and worked out! The day wasn't spent just the 4 of us but we had a great time nonetheless!

No comments:

Post a Comment