Friday, November 6, 2009

Finally Friday...

Well, life at Browntown has been a little different this week...in a great way!

My boss has worked with me and I've been able to work my OWN hours, working from home and anytime of day that I want in the office.

This is AWESOME! I get to be with the kiddos SO much more and when they are not with me, they are with Adam! It's working out fabulously!

I have Sprint cell phone carrier now, note to all, still same # but I can use it for work now and not waste my minutes!

Life's been pretty uneventful lately really. With the weather changing things are slowing down as they usually do, although we always make plans to fill up our time! We're in adjustment mode again, with this new schedule, which really isn't a schedule!

I'll tell ya, this time change is about to DO ME IN besides!! I can't stay awake past 9 anymore! It's working out pretty good though as far as my night owl, aka WY, he's getting tired earlier!

One news event, I don't think I posted?! Adam's brother, Josh, and Amanda are going to have a baby! We just found out last week and we're really happy for them! Another little cousin running around, and this one is going to live down the street! He or she will be 'lucky number 7'. Seven grandkids! My how we've grown.

We LOVE the TV show Yo Gabba Gabba, and I love it even more now, it's getting Wyatt to EAT!
As you probably know Wyatt is such a picky eater.
We've always sung this song to him and I downloaded it off the internet onto his music player.
Here's the video, (it's not the greatest quality)

He even says, aw, noodle (or whatever he eats) is sad..when we ask why he says party in my tummy! Ha! He's so cute!
Love me some YO GABBA GABBA!

Miss Emme Lu-Hoo is doing great-we'd stored the jumperoo at my mom's house when Wyatt outgrew it and she's into it now! I can't believe she's that big already! I have to charge my camera and I'll get a picture, she looks so tiny in it, yet so big at the same time!

Welp I am off to hold those two little cuties above, {I look scared in that pic don't I? Ew!}

Anyway, Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment