Well this guy is a college man now! He started at 1030 am, it's 1032 am and I ALREADY can't wait to hear from him! |
I feel bad for my little chitlins, they probably are wondering what the heck is going on. This is a huge lifestyle change for our family, but it's for our babies that we do what we do, to give them a good life!
Well, we had a good weekend! Busy as usual! Friday after work I got home to get everything ready and head BACK into town again.. Adam, his step dad and Josh were out golfing. We went out to eat too at Fiesta with Adam's mom, Amy, Haley, Josh, Amanda, and the 4 of us! Then to Wal-Mart for lil Rod's bday gift.
Saturday was cleaning and getting ready for Wyatt and Lil' Rod's bday party. It was a good time, we had good food, played horseshoes, basketball, and did presents! Then the poker party began about 10! The kids played and had a ball and so did we! We used to play poker all the time but hadn't in such a long time! Can't wait to do it again.
Sunday we got everything ready for our day today, took a test drive to Pekin to see where Adam's school was, and watched the Bears! Too bad they lost, I know it's because I didn't put the kids in their Bears outfits, being a 7 pm game I was tired and bathed them both and put them in pjs so we could hit the sack earlier. Lessons learned, definitely won't be doing that again!
OH WELL! Hope this week goes good and fast! Take care!
Yay!! So excited for him and all of you guys! We miss you lots! Hope you guys are going to be able to make it to Keller's party!! Love ya lots!
ReplyDelete