Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Movie night and more...

Well, we enjoyed our less busy weekend, but of course, knowing us, we filled it up!

Friday we stayed home most of the day and had some downtime.

Saturday we went garage saleing with Adam's Mom, Amy and the kids, and Johnny & Amanda. We found some good deals on books and I got Wyatt a lot of clothes. It was SOOOO hot this weekend though that we didn't hit too many sales. We all had lunch at Denny's and spent the afternoon visiting and planning for our camping trip!

Sunday was a lazy morning. We went to my parents that night for some T-Bone steak, potatoes and other yummy sides. We had a MOVIE NIGHT on the BIG screen in the basement. They have a great set up with a projector, so neat! We had fresh popcorn and watched Monsters,INC!
monsters inc. Pictures, Images and Photos

Wyatt loved it, and so did we!! I've seen the movie several times and it just cracks me up! Anyway, I have pictures I'll attach to this post later, my camera is in my car and I don't feel like going out there!

Monday we had a busy day, early it was off to drop Wyatt with Grandma. My parents are on vacation this week which worked great because they kept Wyatt while we took Emmersyn to get her blood drawn. He had a great time swimming and playing in the country! He loves it there and it's getting sooo hard to get him to leave when its time! Emmersyn on the other hand didn't have as good of a time :( However, she was a trooper as usual. She cried a little but it was over before we knew it. AND we finally successfully made a trip to Peoria without getting the least bit turned around - ACCOMPLISHMENT! Later in the day Daddy, Wy, and Emme got to hang out at Nana's while I had a job interview. It went well and the lady that interviewed me is my good friend Becky's step-sister! Small world! I really am hoping to get this job, trying not to think about it too much because I don't want to be disappointed! I guess I'll give more details if it works out!

Anyway, today was mission organization in our room! I got rid of ALL things MaTeRnItY! So a good 4 garbage sacks total of old clothes and books, etc. Now onto the rest of the house, it needs a good purge again! Of course, now I get the energy and gumption to do these things when it's about time to go back to work! FIGURES!

Night ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment