Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Lots O' Back Blogging

Okay, so we have been insanely busy lately and I don't even know where to start. I guess here is a run down to show you why I've been neglecting of this blog :) I also am going to add that this is sans pictures because quite frankly, I am run down and I just don't feel like it right now. Not to mention I went days without my camera,... it was lost,... in my purse,... that I looked in 29 times. So anyway...

mon7/27 Adam golfing with Tony, hands full with babies!

tues7/28 Took pictures of Lexi (Christin's niece) she's such a good little model, I took some last year and they asked me again, what a pleasure! Went to pick up Christin's WEDDING DRESS! Ya! And got to hang out with Christin and Kimmie all afternoon!

wed7/29 Adam, me, Christin and the babies went to Springfield to see Sandi (our horse instructor/second mom) who we hadn't seen in probably 5 years! We had a great visit. Adam chased Wyatt and every time they passed the food stand they got something, lemon shake up, corn dog, strawberry ice cream, and pizza to be exact! At least they were entertained too! Although, the packed lunch we made didn't serve it's purpose in their case!

thurs7/30 Bloomington..walmart, dropped of an application for Adam to go to school possibly, went to visit Amy, then to Adam's mom's for her famous meatloaf we're crazy about! Yum!

fri7/31 Errands. Parentals house, played some serious ping pong with the hubby, went to Pizza Hut with the whole fam. and got Uncle Bob's ice cream, if you are ever in Eureka area, you've GOT to go get some, cookie dough is the best I've ever had!

sat8/1 Helped move my cousin Johnny and his fiance Amanda into their new house in Bloomington. My mom took the chitlin's with her so we could help because when she was there she was holding Wyatt and I Emmersyn or vice a versa as they wouldn't let us do anything alone. Then after a long day of unpacking and putting things together we got to sit down and break in the house with a couple of beers. It was a lot of fun and we're so excited to have them close, you'll be hearing a lot more about them!

sun8/2 Breakfast in Pontiac with Sandi and hubby Dave before they left for MO. I can't tell you how nice it was to see them again. They had some wonderful gifts for the kids, I was thrilled they got to meet Sandi! She and Dave were such a huge part of my childhood and teenage years. Christin and Adam came too, along with Sandi and Dave's friends Jim and Sandy. We had a great time, the Adam's went to do their own thing, and had a great time as always. Christin and I went driving around, we drove by the old farm and the place we used to show. Between seeing Sandi and being in the area again the memories just flooded in, we had so much fun! The 4 of us met back in Pontiac and went to LaMex before heading home. We then went to Bloomington for a cookout at Johnny and Amanda's. When we got home Adam said, geez it feels like we just got home from vacation! True that!

mon8/3 NOTHING (thank goodness) Emmersyn turns 6 weeks and the work outs begin for me! That's right I am Wii fitting it up people!

tues8/4 Adam went golfing with Tony again, imagine it! They got rained out though by that crazy storm this morning. I did my Wii fit again and Adam put together the Giselle thing that my parents got me for Christmas, it kicked my butt. I think it's going to be a good workout machine and get me into that bridesmaid dress come January. Tonight we took Wyatt to see Night at the Museum 2! We went with Amy, Haley, and Rodney! It was great, I loooove those movies. It was at the $1 theater, so a $6 night the bag of popcorn, which Wyatt ate almost all of and a couple pops. It was so fun and he was great again. Wasn't sure how he'd handle a non-animted show but he did great! Little Ceasars at Debi's with Amy and the kids and Josh and Amanda. I got a call today about setting up a job interview for a receptionist job in Bloomington, I am waiting for a call back, we're playing phone tag, a game I am all too good at.

Bad news to come...-Emmersyn blood work take 4 (the galactasemia test came back with low levels again so he doesn't know it it was the lab error again, letting the blood set too long or if something is going on there, so Thursday we go to the Childrens Hospital to meet with him again and get blood drawn) They are going to do the DNA and reg. blood test this time to see for sure. I kinda of told the lady they need to take care of this once and for all, Adam's freaking out, we def. feel like we're getting put through the ringer, especially on Emmersyn's behalf!

Anyway, to end on a good note, we've definitely been living it up these last few weeks of summer and before I go back to work, ...where ever that may be...
We have lots to look forward to, we're fulfilling some things we've been wanting to do forever, crossing them off the so called bucket list I guess you could say..we're going to go to Bears Camp! Eek :) And in a couple of weekends, we're going camping. We're pretty booked up the rest of the summer so I am thankful to make the most of our time!

Take care everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment