Now wait just a darn minute - I also have a laid-off hubby and I never get such a dinner!! What is the deal!? :) Adam better get to talkin to his buddy! Haha!
Can't wait to see ya guys this weekend and get some Wyatt and Emme lovin time! :)
Adam, this looks better than the pork loin.This looks so good.We'll be expecting some of this steak and shrimp,when we come up .Hope fully soon, If Larry gets better.You are spoiling Amber.Which is very nice.Love to all,Papaw and Mamaw.
Now wait just a darn minute - I also have a laid-off hubby and I never get such a dinner!! What is the deal!? :) Adam better get to talkin to his buddy! Haha!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see ya guys this weekend and get some Wyatt and Emme lovin time! :)
Adam, this looks better than the pork loin.This looks so good.We'll be expecting some of this steak and shrimp,when we come up .Hope fully soon, If Larry gets better.You are spoiling Amber.Which is very nice.Love to all,Papaw and Mamaw.
ReplyDelete