Monday, July 6, 2009

Emmersyn Update

UGH is all I have to say! This morning I woke up to a phone call from OSF, I thought to myself it was way too soon to hear about test results but got my hopes up! Oh no people, they called to inform me we needed to bring Emmersyn to Washington, FOR MORE BLOOD! They were 1 ml short, therefore they didn't have enough to do a carnatine test. Adam about lost it and my heart just sank for our poor little girl. SO, we got there about 130, waited almost an hour and they repeated the whole procedure. It took them forever, neither of the ladies (who were the best at drawing blood in the building) wanted to touch a 14 day old. But they eventually got the job done, mutilating her right arm again :( I may be being a bit dramatic but let's just hope this is IT!!! She's been sleeping again most of the day, these traumatic events take it out of her! She's our little trooper! SO, having this come up may delay test results I am assuming...?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment