Welp, this may be the last blog I write as a mother of one!
First of all, Happy Father's Day to all the dad's and dad's to be!
Today we've been celebrating very important men in our lives! I want to thank my hubby for being the best dad to Wyatt and soon (very soon) Emmersyn. They are the luckiest kids to have him and I couldn't be happier! Also to my 'Dayad' whom I love very much and is always fun to be with and is an AwEsOmE Dad (now that I don't live with him) :) Hehe Just Kidding Dad! And to my father in law and step father in law, who've always treated me as their own, both very special guys!!
Well, Less than 7 hours from now we will be sitting in a hospital room prepping for the birth of our daughter! I'm not sure how exactally the time line will go but with Wyatt it was as follows.
1205am check in at er
1215am check in at maternity ward, get room
1230am - 200am paper work and get iv, get fetal monitors hooked up
200am start pit
200am-700am rest and relax, nurses come in to check vitals and on baby monitor but pretty much left alone.
700am break water
1257 pm Wyatt born...
Sooo, I'm pretty sure it will go similar to this sequence, hopefully no longer ... ideally! :) So, expect phone calls! Our mom's are going to be there, depending on the time, maybe a couple of her aunts and uncle, so we'll get the word spread as fast as possible. I am going to be taking lots of pics afterwards of course, if they have wireless internet, my mom is going to bring up a laptop so we can post pictures.
The plan is to have Wyatt come up after I've got my IV off, my epidural has worn off and things are relaxed. We are thinking around dinner time, and to have it be just the 4 of us, make things as normal as possible. So if you are planning on visiting, because I can't wait to show her off :) just give us a call first if possible, that way you don't have to wait around if we're busy with that!
Anyway, wish us luck, so exicted!
Top 10 reasons I'm excited:
1. See my baby girl, what she looks like, hear her voice, HOLD HER!
2. See Wyatt's reaction to his little sister!
3. Sleep on my stomach!
4. See my feet!
5. Be able to bend over.
6. Be able to wrestle my onery son again!
7. Dress Emmersyn up in pink and bows!!
8. No more heartburn and being 500 degrees constantly!
9. Take pictures of my two beautiful babies together!
10. Get her home to be a family of FOUR!
Just a clarification...I am calling her Emmersyn because I am 99% sure this is her name, however, her father is still being a ***, holding out on me that he still may change his mind, soooo, her paper work on her name will not be filled out until we see her. I think he's messing with me because he KNOWS it's driven me nuts, but I can't be sure!
And Finally, a new few pics of my #1 boy whom I am already getting so nervous and weepy about leaving for two days... :( Can you blame me?! He's just so cute, I'm going to miss him, I know he won't miss us much, he'll be at his favorite place, Grandma's with Gma, Gpa, Issa, YOYO and Gidgit...not to mention with a pool. Life is good in Wyatt-land.
Take care everyone and see you soon!
(from A2's Mom) Wow... an a** after you just sang his praises in the same blog??? Hmm... I promise you that I will have a talk with Wyatt before we get there - and tell him to ACT like he misses you. Just kidding - I can visualize Adam walking out the hospital room door to meet Wyatt, he will break into a run and go squealing down the hall way "Dadddddddddddddddddddd". All will go well tomorrow. Wyatt-land recently underwent renovations; a new toddler bed and a table and chairs for his private play area. The mess kitchen has also been stocked with some of the master's favorite foods including EXTRA strawberries, bananas, and whole milk. I can't wait to meet my new little grandbabygirl tomorrow! You take care and get some rest! LY M xo
ReplyDelete