Sunday, May 24, 2009

Roanoke Festival/Birthday Weekend

Riding the carousel with Grandma, now that's love, she gets motion sickness!
Riding the carousel with Daddy!

Going down the slide!
Getting ready to go down the slide, my heart-in my throat right about now!
Mama and Wy
Mimicing Daddy and helping out! He pulled the chairs up there all by his self!
Giving Daddy tools, I thought this was so precious!
Screwing in some boards, what a big boy!
My birthday cookie, two layers, yUm! Aunt Janet got an ice cream cake too!!! Best of both worlds!
Giving me some cheese on my bday!
We had a busy weekend! I had my 24th birthday and thanks to wonderful family and friends it was great! Friday we attended Roanoke Festival where Wyatt rode his first ever carousal and went down his first ever HUGE slide! He had a blast on the slide, and he LIKED the carousal however, would NOT be put down. He rode with Daddy and Grandma Ann. Saturday the boys and I went to lunch at yummy Joe's Crab Shack and then headed to my parentals for a bday celebration! We went swimming and the Severson's came down so we got to see them too! Adam and I went to town to spend some of my bday money (and his in advance), we bought a sliding glass door! Needless to say Adam was solo on this one with me being so prego! He did such a great job and it makes a huge difference already! You can tell you're getting old when you want stuff for your house! Sunday we laid low and took the day hanging out with Amy Rodney and Haley! They gave me an AWESOME clock I'd spotted at Gordmans!
Thanks to everyone for the cards, gifts, and thoughts! Love ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment