Upon arrival Adam was a bit intimidated, 'I think I'm the only dude here!' among a sea of probably 50+ women and a ton of kids! Haha, there were a few men though amonst us! I must admit I was totally jealous of all those stay at home mom's, thinking this is probably what they do all day everyday! HOWEVER, I am lucky that I only work 1/2 days and soon to be off with the next little one for a bit. We are making plans to return there tomorrow since I have the day off again!
DOCTOR's APPOINTMENT
Before the water park I had my usual dr. appointment. We got there, did the usual blood pressure with the nurse. Dr. Weaver came in to listen to baby girls heart beat, as I am laying there she's putting the monitor on my stomach and not catching the heartbeat, this continued for a couple of min (felt like it anyway). Finally she found it right above my right hip bone. I am carrying her so low and at a funny angle evidently. Once she found it it was as strong as could be but I'll tell ya, gave her and US the scare of a lifetime. So she hooked me up to a monitor, JUST IN CASE for about 10 min. All was well though, Thank GOD! So just a scare, I swear this is going to be my stubborn, and onery child people, mark my words!
Took some pictures of Wyatt last night at my parentals house, will post them next, I haven't uploaded them yet.
We were outside literally all day yesterday and only came in for dinner and bed!
Being so nice out today I decided to hook up the sprinkler for Wyatt in the back yard. I figured that water park = fun, so would the sprinkler?! Wrong.. He cried when the water hit him. We'll give it another whirl when he wakes up from nap perhaps!
Adam got to go golfing with his brother today! Had a time of it though, sounds like his beginner's luck is ... running out?!?! Haha, for the first game anyway, better luck next time. Christin came to keep Wyatt and I company before she left to go to Murray again, we always LOVE our visits with our girl! That's what the day has had to offer so far, going to enjoy a relaxing evening tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment