Yesterday, 4/28 marked exactly 2 months until Wyatt's little sister is due 6/28! Wow! That really hits home when it's put like that! I am doing super good still, getting back into the tiredness now and I am very reliant on my afternoon nap with Wyatt! She is moving and kicking all the time, and I actually felt her having the hiccups the other day for the first time, something Wyatt had ALL the time! Still having some heartburn but not as bad. I am really putting the pressure on Adam about a name, It's totally freaking me out we're this close and we don't have a name yet! Still on the 'Likes' list: Sydney, Matilda "Tilly", and I have added and trying to convince Adam of Emersyn 'Emie'. Who knows?! Wyatt is definitely starting to notice my stomach more, (hard to miss) he'll lay his head down and sometimes she'll kick and I always point to my stomach and say 'baby' or 'sister'.
I can't remember if I posted or not that Wyatt has his 7th tooth, it's more towards the back on the top. He was doing so good in his new bed but has suddenly realized that he can indeed crawl out of it, posing a problem. He just needs a few walk backs to it and covered up and he's usually good, usually.
Today is Mike's (Adam's step-father's) 50th birthday! Happy 50th to ya! Birthday party on Saturday to look forward to! I am ordering the cake tomorrow for him, 'Older than dirt' cake haha!
Sunday we had to go to Bloomington to get Adam a new cell phone. Poor thing - I had washed, and dried it - still worked.. Wyatt threw it in the bathtub - still worked.. Finally it'd got left in the rain last Thursday and we didn't find it until Friday, Surprisingly, the bottom still worked, he called me and i could hear him, but the screen was broken so it was done for. We got the same phone, if it can survive that we need another like it in this house. After lunch with mom in law, and a few other errands we went to Menard's and got a bunch of flowers to plant. We worked in the yard until dark.
Adam practiced his daddy day care skills last week. :) We had niece and nephew Haley and Rodney spend Thursday night with us because they didn't have school Friday. With the new baby coming soon we knew this summer was going to be harder to have them over. Uncle Adam spoiled the three kids, took them to the lake and for truck rides, and they even came to see me at work, made my day! I love when they come over because they like to play 'Sorry' it's one of my favs!
Anyway, it's me and Wyatt tonight hanging out, Adam is working 1 of 2 days until lay-off. Work tomorrow and Friday.
Take Care!
I can't remember if I posted or not that Wyatt has his 7th tooth, it's more towards the back on the top. He was doing so good in his new bed but has suddenly realized that he can indeed crawl out of it, posing a problem. He just needs a few walk backs to it and covered up and he's usually good, usually.
Today is Mike's (Adam's step-father's) 50th birthday! Happy 50th to ya! Birthday party on Saturday to look forward to! I am ordering the cake tomorrow for him, 'Older than dirt' cake haha!
Sunday we had to go to Bloomington to get Adam a new cell phone. Poor thing - I had washed, and dried it - still worked.. Wyatt threw it in the bathtub - still worked.. Finally it'd got left in the rain last Thursday and we didn't find it until Friday, Surprisingly, the bottom still worked, he called me and i could hear him, but the screen was broken so it was done for. We got the same phone, if it can survive that we need another like it in this house. After lunch with mom in law, and a few other errands we went to Menard's and got a bunch of flowers to plant. We worked in the yard until dark.
Adam practiced his daddy day care skills last week. :) We had niece and nephew Haley and Rodney spend Thursday night with us because they didn't have school Friday. With the new baby coming soon we knew this summer was going to be harder to have them over. Uncle Adam spoiled the three kids, took them to the lake and for truck rides, and they even came to see me at work, made my day! I love when they come over because they like to play 'Sorry' it's one of my favs!
Anyway, it's me and Wyatt tonight hanging out, Adam is working 1 of 2 days until lay-off. Work tomorrow and Friday.
Take Care!
No comments:
Post a Comment