Saturday, March 14, 2009

Victory is MINE!

So it is 8:01 and my little munchkin (aka, nightowl) is asleep! We are turning a new leaf. As some of you know Wyatt loves to stay up late with mom all the time. I have to admit, it works for us, he's not cranky because he's able to sleep however late he wants now with me working so little. And as Adam works nights, well, he's my little companion, we hang out and play, do dinner, bath, whatever and hit the hay when we're both tired. Well, as nice as it is, I think with the new baby coming, we need to re-evaluate our situation. We're starting to get into the swing of the 12's and we might as well take advantage of it. Adam leaves a lot earlier so I am not letting Wyatt have a snack past 3 so he will eat a good dinner. Then we play for a while after I clean up the dishes, bath, and 7:30-7:45 is lay down and night time! So this is the schedule, so don't call around this time! Haha, no but this is today anyway, talk to me tomorrow, it'll probably have changed already! :) Anyway, it really helped too because Wyatt had a great day today at Grandparentals Adkins' house. Adam and I both worked so he got to be spoiled all day and even play outside for an hour as the weather was gorgeous! I had a lot of days off last week, however, I didn't feel the need to do anything major until the day before I went back and I got a major nesting itch. Ripping apart our bedroom just hours before Adam needed to nap for work. Perfect timing, although the deadline kept me going fast and furious and I got our closet perfect! I figure I might as well go with it when I have the energy right?! I get all inspired with all these great ideas and I just can't stop myself. We WILL be organized by the time baby is here, we have no choice with a house this small!! Hahahaha, another 'great idea' we'll see, talk to me tomorrow!

Only working 3 days again next week. I am so excited because I get to have a fun girls day with my best friend Christin on Monday. Christin whom is getting married in Jan 2010 and I are going dress shopping! She is meeting with the cake decorator in the am, which hello preggers could use some cake but there are no samples and it's right by her house soooo, I am skipping out on that. But as her wedding is only 6 months from the baby being born I decided that I should try on dresses with my 6 month baby bump, just in case I get hugely gi-normous by the end of the pregnancy and don't have the time to take the weight off. Never know, that's my excuse anyways. Then on Tuesday I believe Wyatt is going to get to play with his girlfriend Addison, then I am going to take pictures of her with mama Becky! Becky is my friend from D.J.'s, one good thing that came out of that place. And in exchange I am getting some cute baby girl clothes which I am so excited about b/c Addy always looks so cute!

Thennnnn, get through the rest of the work week and Adam is off all next week with the first shut down of Bridgestone, hopefully not of many. The unemployment office people are coming to the factory this week to have the guys fill out their paper work for the 'waiting' week. Then if this happens again he'll be able to claim next time. We'd been pretty lucky so far with his job, mine's taken a pretty major hit, now only getting 15 hours average, but at least he's not laid off, for now, we just need to keep our fingers crossed. We're getting close to being 3 months till the baby is born so we need to keep that insurance as long as possible right now, paying outta pocket insurance for a baby to be born ekk!

Well, I have rambled enough, miss everyone and we're thinking about you a lot AuntB!

No comments:

Post a Comment