Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Special day!

Well, Obviously I haven't had time to update this, although most close family and friends already know, Wyatt's going to be a big brother! Today was a special day indeed! We got to have a first look at our little peanut! At approx. 10 weeks, (measuring 9w 5d) our little munchkin hasa heartbeat of 178 and looks like a little baby doll, the ultrasound tech says he/she looks like a teddy bear! We can't wait for baby to continue growing and meet him or her near the due date of June 28 (Gunpa Adkins bday, -Daddy's bday is June 30th). Wyatt came with and he is usually wiggly worm however he was very interested in the ultrasound which was sweet. I will post the pictures as soon as I get to my mom's to scan them. Anyway, I will keep up with the progress on here.

Meanwhile we've been quite busy, our poor Wyatt has been a sick boy, having croup, broncitus, then, pnemonia, we've been to promptcare, ER, and many dr. visits but luckily he's finally feeling better, after about two weeks. He got better just in time for the holiday luckily and we had a great time with both sides. We went to my family's side in the morning for lunch, and went to his mom's for dinner and spent the night to be crazy people and shop on Black Friday! It was enjoyable though people were actually quite nice and I finished my Christmas shopping for all kids!

Adam started 12's last night so he's pretty tired but we're really going to like it. More days with him and a more normal routine at night! So as soon as I find my camera I have pictures of Wyatt too that I need to get on here from his first 'eating' Thanksgiving. That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment