Wyatt is officially spoiled by his Grandpa Adkins. We went over to my mom and dad's to exchange their vehicle I'd borrowed (long story, to come next) ... He LOVES to play with phones, probably because he sees me on it ALL the time :) Anyway, so they just got like 5 new portable headsets or something and he was playing with them. So we were going to leave and I tried to take it from him, he freaked out of course so Grandpa swooped in to save the day and told me, oh let him take it in the car on the way home. So he drops us off and Wyatt still won't give the phone up so needless to say the phone is at our house and out of service in theirs! It cracks me up b/c my dad wasn't ever 'strict' but with us growing up, there would've been NO taking the phone home and definitely NO throwing a fit! Funny how Grandparents are so much different.
So anyway about the truck being broke, Adam could've strangled me.. He put in a new motor a few years ago so he had to put in new gauges for the oil, temp etc. Well, I've only gotten into the truck thousands of times..got into it to start it on my way to work the other morning and hung my foot up on the oil tube. Stupid me, thinks oh, it should be okay, there's oil pumping into the truck everytime it revs, but I'll go inside and brush my teeth, grab Wyatt and we'll be on our way. Hm...so I get back out there oil's everywhere, my mom had to come to the rescue with the Durango. Lucky to have good parents that don't live far away!
Anywho, work today was ... work, same ol' same ol'. Adam got Italian Beef and threw it in the crock for dinner so I don't even have to cook! Yay!
That's all till next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment