So I already decided that I totally suck at this blogging thing. Anyway, things have been a bit hectic lately...Last weekend was Labor day weekend which was a great time as Adam got off work on Friday morning and didn't have to go back until Monday night, a great treat!! Friday we went to Golden Corral with Amanda and Josh and ate, and ate, and ate...all you can eat buffet! Saturday was spent in Bloomington, me having a few 'girl' hours with my mother in law to have a little needed retail therapy. Then we went to my parentals to spend some time with that side of the family as everyone was down for the holiday. Sunday was perhaps the most exciting as we had a family reunion with some of my family and Wyatt's 1st birthday party!!! It was shared with Aunt Alyssa, cousin Madison, and cousin Tre. It was back to work for me on Monday however, Daddy and Wyatt got to have a little bonding time.
This week have been pretty tiring with all the events through the weekend but we're gearing up for this weekend now, Wyatt's 1st birthday party. I can't hardly believe he's one on Friday. We have been working with him a lot and he will do the 'more' sign, brush his hair, point to his nose and 'honk', clap, 'daddy' sign language, 'mommy' sign language, and he looooves patty cake. He's so smart and I still sometimes and so surprised at the things he can do, just like the other day, he climbed ont he futon all by his self so I decided to let him explore it a litte and Adam taught him once to turn around feet first to get down. Took a lot of trusting and being right there but he climbed up once again and I just sat next to him and watched, sure enough, little stinker got down just like Adam had showed him. Tonight we went to dinner again with Amanda and Josh and he was such a ham, which is no surprise as he always is but he's got the biggest and funniest personality of any 1 year old I've ever seen. Modest maybe but that's okay.
Anywho, this is all for tonight. Work in the am...
One lesson learned with some events that took place this weekend that were pretty life changing is family is everything and life can change in a minute. So I realized that our problems are not as big as they seem and I am grateful to have such a great husband, the best son, and an amazing family!
No comments:
Post a Comment